- Size Guide
COBALT PRO DRILL BIT
- For the most part, drill bits are made of high-speed steel.
- This metal is more durable than regular steel, which is why it can handle wood and plastic relatively well.
- However, if you want to puncture tougher metals, then you need a bit that won’t break down or get dull too easily.
- Cobalt is the best option in this case, as it will hold up to higher temperatures and won’t fracture under heavy pressure.
- So, if you’re planning on working with hardened metals, you’ll need a cobalt drill bit.